Report Archive

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Moth Poem

By Colby Klob
May 20th, 2018 - Greenville New York
Arts and Culture


Adaptation
And Then,
it all stopped
I changed.
I came out of my cocoon
a moth
through the seasons.
I had grown from a young,
naive boy, plastic sword in hand
to a young man,
a man who feared the pain
he caused others.
Every year, I evolve from my past self
to a new model of my own character.
I change every day
like the rabbit changes its color
by the seasons,
I conform to the everchanging styles
of my American generation,
adapt to surroundings.
To adapt is to survive.
I’ll find my own way
in the rabbit hole
of life.
trying to be prepared


for anything.                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to stay on top of schoolwork in distance learning

How to stay on top of schoolwork in distance learning By Bella Zarcone June 4th, 2020 - Greenville New York   Opinion Eve...