How to stay on top of schoolwork in distance learning
By Bella Zarcone
Ever since online school started, it might've been a little harder to get your work done and handed in on time. Trying to be motivated to do school work may be a little difficult too. Staying on top of school work during distance learning is important because it's still school and it needs to be done in order to pass. Some things you should do are…
- You should set reminders for your google meets on your phone so you don't forget about those.
- Pay attention to the Google Calendar in your school email, or your Google Classroom.
- Make a to-do list for the work you need to complete for the week, or look at the “to-do” list on Google Classroom if your teacher uses it.
- Email your teacher if you are confused about your assignments so you can get the help you need to complete it.
- Don't do too much work at once or you will stress yourself out.
- Set up a one on one google meet with your teacher so they can help out with your assignments
- Facetime a friend and do work together so you can help each other
- Try not to procrastinate your work or you will never get it done
- Get rid of distractions so you can focus on your work
- Make a routine, work on your assignments from 10-12 or in between your google meets work on your assignments
- Do your best on each assignment even if it's difficult
- Take breaks in between assignments
- Don't wait too long before starting an assignment
- Try to get your assignment turned in before the deadline